IMPORTANT - Waiver and Release Information
Applies to tournament players and single day event participants that do not have NTC profiles.
ADULTS 18 and older - Must complete the daily waiver for themselves.
JUNIORS under 18 - A parent or legal guardian must complete a daily waiver containing the names of both the child and parent/guardian.
Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation. This must be presented to our front desk staff upon arrival with your government issued photo ID.
Applies to all players on court with NTC profiles.
ADULTS 18 and older - Must complete the waiver for themselves.
JUNIORS under 18 - Only the primary account holder can sign the waiver on behalf of the junior player.
If you have not signed the waiver and release in the past 12 months, you will be prompted to do so upon logging in to your NTC profile.
All players with court reservations and program registrants must fill out a WAIVER & RELEASE (W & R) prior to on-court play. All players and guests must present a government issued photo ID upon arrival.
2022 NTC HP Camp at New Rochelle
Our HP Summer Camps will continue at New Rochelle Tennis Club this Summer
Eligible ratings: FTF Plus, Feeder, Elite
Dates: August 8th to August 26th (3 weeks), Monday through Friday
Times: Monday-Thursday (10 am to 4:30 pm) Friday (10 am - 1:30 pm)
Week 1: 8/08-8/12
Week 2: 8/15-8/19
Week 3: 8/22-8/26
Location: New Rochelle Tennis Club, 114 Valley Rd, New Rochelle, NY 10804
Cost: $650 per week
Registration: Online registration only. Please log in to your account. Contact us if you need assistance with online registration.
- Players MUST WEAR ALL WHITE attire (other than shoes)
- Transportation and lunch are not included. The Club will have lunch options, and players can start an in-house account at the Club and be charged.
- All on-court training will be done on har-tru courts.
- Please drop off and pick up your child within 10 minutes of the starting and ending times as we will have limited staff available for before/after care. The drop-off will happen not before 9:50 am and pickup not after 4:40 pm.
- Adjustments to the daily itinerary can be made, in order to better allocate players to court usage, though the starting and end times will remain the same (10 am to 4:30 pm)
- No make-ups will be provided; however, in the event of a full wash-out, on multiple days in the same week, we will evaluate the possibilities of concessions.
- We are implementing mandatory health screening practices such as:
The completion of a camp health questionnaire (TBD) before arrival DAILY. Be prepared to show the confirmation approval email from your phone which is generated after submitting the questionnaire.
We are unable to save/reserve spots and expect to be sold out, so please register online at your earliest convenience.