Currently, there is no weather alert.
Please check our website frequently for the latest NTC Weather Alert updates.
Waiver and Release
On a daily basis, on each day prior to arrival, EVERYONE who is permitted to enter must complete a new Waiver and Release.
Program participants, lessons students and Open Time rentals
ADULTS 18 and older - A daily waiver for yourself is needed.
JUNIORS under 18 - Your parents must complete a waiver with their email, and both their name as the adult and YOUR name as the minor on the waiver for you to enter.
One chaperone is permitted per family for junior program participants, must also complete a separate waiver daily for themselves and also present a gov’t issued picture ID to gain entry.
No spectators or guests are permitted on site at this time.
New Safety Protocols
Access to the check-in area and program courts will be through Parking Lot B in the Indoor Training Center Lobby. There is limited access permitted to the Indoor Training Center (ITC) for players, and no access permitted for chaparones, or guests of adult players at this time.
For juniors participating in programs, lessons, or renting open time courts, one chaperone is permitted per family of juniors, in programs as participants in the ITC at this time. Everyone that is permitted access to the ITC must present a government-issued photo ID at the time of check-in each time upon arrival.
No chaparones, spectators or guests are permited at this time
The following actions have been taken for the health and wellbeing of our patrons and NTC Staff:
● Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of high touch areas;
● For outdoor court play, outdoor restrooms are available with touchless hand washing stations (located outdoors by Court #7);
● Indoor bathrooms located on the first floor with touchless faucets and soap dispensers for patrons registered for indoor court play;
● Hand sanitizer stations located indoors and outdoors throughout the NTC;
● All patrons and staff are required to practice good hand hygiene:
○ Immediately upon entering the site;
○ Upon arrival to the first program activity;
○ between all program activities;
○ after using the restroom;
○ before departing the last program activity.
● Social distancing 6 feet floor markers at check-in location;
● Safety tips and recommendations posted throughout the site;
● Tennis court access points and gates will be in the open position to minimize contact;
● Reduced number of courts and staggered schedules to encourage social distancing.
The following requirements apply to everyone for the health and wellbeing of our patrons and NTC Staff:
● Reserve your open time court up to 2 days in advance online prior to arrival; “Drop-ins” and “walk-ins” are not permitted at this time. If you have the old website url bookmarked, you will need to delete that bookmark and create a new bookmark for the new ntc.usta.com url.
● We are offering singles, doubles play, private lessons as well as a large assortment of class offerings for all levels and all ages. Please visit ntc.usta.com for schedules.
● Please register for programs online in advance of arriving to reserve your spot. In-house registration is not available at this time.
● All open time court rentals are subject to court availability;
● Face covering/mask are required at all times except when active on court;
● Locker rooms and showers are closed at this time – please arrive dressed and ready for play;
● All patrons will be required to complete in advance of arrival a waiver and release (found HERE) on a daily basis. All patrons will be required to arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to show confirmation of submission of the waiver and release from their phone or on a pre-printed copy. Patrons will also be asked to sign an optional health questionnaire;
● Leave grounds within 10 minutes of completion of play to comply with staggered start times for social distancing;
● Patrons are responsible for managing their own equipment;
● Patrons must supply their own towels;
● Patrons must bring their own drinks/water bottles. Note: Vending machines are not currently available;
● Aside from tennis bags, no other equipment will be allowed on court or on-site including coolers, ball hoppers, etc.
● Due to reduced on-site capacity, and to maintain 6 feet physical distance on-site, a maximum of one guardian per child for the family will be permitted at this time; this includes open time, lessons, and program class participation.
● If a patron has booked an outdoor court, in the event of rain, patron will be required to return to their car to ensure groups are not congregating in any areas and social distancing is maintained;
● NTC staff follows the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), state and local government and health authorities, as well as USTA guidelines for the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
Drop off and Pick up:
● Players should be dropped off no more than 10 minutes before the start of their scheduled court time and picked upon immediately upon the completion of the court time.
COVID-19 questions or concerns should be directed to Debra Russell 718-760-6200 ext 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional steps being implemented due to COVID-19
● For the health and safety of patrons and employees of the NTC, the USTA has implemented mandatory health screening protocols for all NTC employees. These protocols include completing a daily health questionnaire regarding COVID-19 and requiring that all employees have a temperature below 100.4 F pursuant to CDC guidelines.
● In the event that a parent/guardian of a junior player in the program must be isolated because they have tested positive for, or exhibited symptoms of COVID-19, the parent/guardian cannot enter the site for any reason, including picking up their child. We will escort the player out to the pick up location if this is a new development while the player is on-site.
○ If the parent/guardian – who is a member of the same household as the player – is exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or has been tested and is positive for the virus, the player is not permitted back to the site until the COVID-19 positive individual’s 10 day isolation period has expired and the player’s 14 day quarantine period has expired. A member of the same household is considered, by the CDC to be a “close contact,” and the player will not be permitted to return to the program for the duration of the quarantine.
○ If the parent/guardian – who is a member of the same household as the junior player – is self-quarantined as a precautionary measure but has not had close contact with a positive tested COVID-19 person, and is without symptoms or a positive test, we will escort the junior player at the outside pick up location. As a “contact of a contact,” the junior player may return to the program during the duration of the precautionary self-quarantine so long as that individual who is under quarantine does not develop COVID-19 symptoms or has a positive test result.
○ If a player or their household member becomes symptomatic for COVID-19 and/or tests positive for COVID-19, the player must quarantine and may not return or attend the program until after quarantine is complete.
● The USTA may notify the state and local health department immediately upon being informed of any positive COVID-19 test result by a patron or staff member.
● If the player develops COVID-19 symptoms after leaving the program, and/or tests positive for COVID-19 after leaving the program, the player (or player’s guardian) must inform us immediately to enable us to conduct a contact tracing investigation.
● Patrons or parents of Junior players must notify Debra Russell 718-760-6200 ext 0, or email@example.com if they are suspected of having COVID-19 or have tested positive so we can initiate the respective cleaning and disinfection procedures.
● If anyone refuses to comply with these requirements, they will be asked to leave the NTC.
Guidleines are subject to chage without notice.
We’re looking forward to welcoming everyone back to the courts this Fall Season.
Updated: September 2020